Quiz: Spearhead from Space
Last Alteration: Thursday 23 May 2019
- Where did the meteorite shower land?
- How wide was the area of superheated gas?
- What was the registration letter of the car bringing Liz Shaw to UNIT HQ?
- How many meteorites arrived in Essex, both this time and the previous?
- How many planets are capable of supporting life in this galaxy?
- Who played Dr Lomax?
- What did the Doctor's pulse settle down to?
- What was the soldier told when he shot the Doctor at the end of the first episode?
- What was the soldier told when he shot the Doctor at the beginning of the second episode?
- What was the Doctor "really holding onto"?
- What song was playing in the Plastics Factory when Ransome visited Hibbert?
- What colour did the energy spheres glow?
- Who was the liason to the Regular Army?
- What was the colour of the "hospital bigwig"'s (Dr. Beavis) car?
- What did the Doctor do before he actually started the car he steals?
- Which direction did the Doctor first drive?
- Who played the Commissionaire at UNIT HQ?
- What race of aliens communicate with their eyebrows?
- What volume did the Doctor estimate was inside the sphere?
- How many Autons were in the laboratory when Ransome broke in, and which one attacked him?
- How many months had Ransome been away in America?
- What does the TARDIS keyhole have?
- What happened when the Doctor tried to leave in the TARDIS?
- Where did Seeley keep the "Swarm Leader"?
- How did the Doctor know that the real Scobie was at the waxworks museum?
- Where were the light switches for the room the dummies were situated in?
- What did Hibbert do at moments of indecision?
- What time did the High Street Autons activate? Who was their first victim?
- How many years had the Nestenes been colonising other worlds?
- What happened when the fake Scobie was destroyed?
- What was special about the opening titles for this story?