Quiz: The Dalek Invasion of Earth
Last Alteration: Thursday 23 May 2019
- What was written on the poster situated on the wall behind the TARDIS?
- What did the Doctor say Susan needed after she had recovered from her fall?
- How many chimneys had been destroyed on Battersea Power Station?
- What year did the Doctor and Ian find on the calendar they discovered?
- What word was to be found written throughout London?
- After Tyler had stated that Barbara could cook, what was Susan's reply to David when he asked her skill?
- Where did Ian estimate the dalek ship had landed, and where did it actually land?
- How many Robomen threatened the Doctor and Ian at the bank of the Thames?
- What was unusual about the Dalek in command of the ship?
- What was written in front of the ship on the Heliport pad?
- Where could the Daleks' mine be found?
- In which sector were the "prisoners" found in the attack?
- Where did Dortmun, Barbara and Jenny move to from their old hideout?
- How did David destroy the Daleks' firebomb?
- What was written on the side of the earthmover at the mine?
- Where was the selection parade for new Robomen to be held?
- What borough did the Rubbish Truck belong to?
- Which ship intercepted Barbara and Jenny's escape from London?
- Who was the "Commandant" of the mine?
- How long did it take for Ian and Larry to reach the bottom of the mine?
- What did David do to surprise Susan by the fire?
- What colour sweater was Barbara wearing?
- Why did the Daleks want to remove the Earth's core?
- Why did the Dalek sent to exterminate the intruders in the Control Room stop?
- What did the Daleks' bomb cause when it exploded?
- Who composed the incidental music for this story?